Founded in 2013, Revolution Kitchen is Burlington’s first restaurant featuring an all-vegetarian menu. Did we mention we are vegan-friendly? And we love our gluten-free friends. Everyone is welcome at our table.
Revolution Kitchen serves clean food. We craft our menu items from fresh, local and organic ingredients because we know you care about what you eat.
At Revolution Kitchen you’ll find vegetarian dishes inspired by Asian flavors and Vermont ingredients. There are no short cuts here. From the delicious simplicity of a salad roll to our famous chocolate banana cream pie, ours is food you can feel good about eating.
And while we’re talking about banana cream pie, don’t forget to leave room for dessert. Our offerings change nightly and reflect the seasons. You can be sure you’ll find vegan and gluten-free options on the dessert menu.
We are new to Burlington, but not new to the business with over 20 years in the vegetarian restaurant business. We’re excited to share our experience with you!
News about Revolution Kitchen
- Sweetheart Café by Emily McKenna in Edible Green Mountains
- A Foodie’s Guide to Burlington, VT: 10 Local Restaurants To Try by Penelope Barker of The Culture Trip
- Be Charmed by the Inn at Shelburne Farms by Hilary Rowland of Urbanette
- Revolution Kitchen Sizzles by Francesca Parnham in The Vermont Cynic
- Ramen and Revolution Kitchen Open in Burlington by Alice Levitt and Corin Hirsch in Seven Days
- Vegetarian Restaurant Comes to Burlington by Alice Levitt in Seven Days
- Burlington, VT: First Veg Restaurant Opening Soon by Melissa Nguyen in VegNews